打印

英文笑话3则 翻译辛苦呀~~

英文笑话3则 翻译辛苦呀~~

An elderly woman went to her local doctor’s office. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, “I’d like to have some birth control pills.”
The doctor thought for a minute and then said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you’re 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?”
Replied, “They help me sleep better.”
The doctor continued… “How do birth control pills help you sleep?”
The woman said, “I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice, and I sleep better at night.”

一个老太太走进当地的诊所,当接待员问她为什么来着时,她回答说想要一些避孕药。医生想了一会问:“不好意思格兰海德女士,你都80岁了怎么会需要避孕药呢?”老太太说:“它们有助于我的睡眠。”医生接着问:“避孕药怎么会帮助你睡觉?”老太太说:“我把这些药放进我孙女的橘子汁里,然后我就会睡得很好。”

Tips:Birth control pill could put women off macho men. (看见这句话我哭了..)
评论:避孕药可能会使女人对大男人失去性趣..

"What time does the library open?" the man on the phone asked.
"Nine A.M." came the reply. "And what's the idea of calling me at home in the middle of the night to ask a question like that?"
"Not until nine A.M.?" the man asked in a disappointed voice.
"No, not till nine A.M.!" the librarian said. "Why do you want to get in before nine A.M.?"
"Who said I wanted to get in?" the man sighed sadly. "I want to get out."

“这家图书馆几点开门?”一个男子在电话中问。
“早上9点。”电话里回答,“为什么大半夜的你给我大电话询问这个?”
“直到九点才开?”男子很沮丧的说。
“对,直到九点才开门!”图书馆的接线员说,“为什么你想在9点前进去?”
“谁说我要进去了?”男子叹息道,“我丫要出去!”

评论:这人真是刻苦啊,人家打烊了都不知道,一直坐到出不去..

A lady calls the police to report her husband is missing. The police arrive and ask for a description. She tells them he's 6 foot 2 inches tall, blonde wavy hair and has a smile that makes everybody love him. The police then go to the next door neighbor to verify this report and the lady next door tells the police, "You can't believe her. He's 5 foot 4 inches tall, has no hair and he wears a perpetual frown on his face." The neighbor then goes and asks the lady why she gave the police such a false report. She replies, "Just because I reported him missing, doesn't mean I wanted him back!"

一个女士通知警察她的丈夫失踪了。警察到了后问她描述一下她的丈夫。她说她丈夫有6英尺2英寸高,波浪的亚麻色头发,而且有一个万人迷的笑容。警察又去邻居家里确认。邻居说:“你不能相信她,她丈夫只有5英尺4英寸,秃顶,脸上永远带着皱眉。”警察回来问那个女士为什么谎报。女士说“我报告他失踪了,但是这不意味着我想让他回来!”

评论:向警察汇报失踪记录是必须的,但不代表想找回来..

(数了,绝对没过千字)

第三则笑话里的丈夫好可怜啊,要不是有个认识他的警官,那他岂不要没人认识了。

避孕药可能会使女人对大男人失去性趣.,是真的吗,如果是就不让老婆再吃避孕药了,谢楼主。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-9 03:51